Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Whynot Offline
Just Me

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(04-04-2014 21:50 )saviour123 Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 21:29 )Whynot Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 20:58 )Block Wrote:  Right this is getting boring now. You've stated your opinion which you are entitled to do.

We get it, you are not a fan. However many of us are fans.
If you don't like how Yasmine and Lucy look, go watch some other girls!
Comment in their threads on how good they look.

However i and plenty of other members will continue to watch Yasmine and Lucy because they are top performers.
To continue banging on about something when you have been told you are wrong is not gonna achieve anything. It just makes you look like a forum troll, which we don't need here.

Just drop the subject.

I was anonymous to begin with, due to others incitement I spoke out which is my right!! As it is my right to call a blatant lie when i see one!! I never posted in the girls threads. This escalated due to white knight fever of some!! As expected one message from a 'babe' and everybody pipes up looking for thanks themselves... shameless.

No one is questioning your right to say things. We are questioning your judgement. I never watch Golden Girls, because it is not my cup of tea and the models are too old for my tastes. Even tho I have the right to post in these girls threads, I choose not too. The reason I do this is based on judgement. I don't wish to offend someone for no reason, when I could instead watch the girls I like. Also why upset the fans of the girls I don't even like.

You DO have that right, what we are saying, is that you showed bad judgement in using that right. Just because you CAN say something, does not mean that you SHOULD.

Lets face it, I have the right to take a dump on my lawn if I wanted too, but I wouldn't......

Look up the word Diplomacy!Big Grin

Ofc if you are happy upsetting people for no real reason, then feel free.... go ahead.

Read whole thread.... people who read half and comment are ill informed and look foolish...

I hate injustice and liars
04-04-2014 22:04
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 04-04-2014 22:04