Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

How Many Of The Babes Are Natural?

tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: How Many Of The Babes Are Natural?
(12-04-2011 22:38 )Ashleigh Wrote:  
(12-04-2011 22:26 )lucent-x Wrote:  I'm not sure it's fair to throw in dyed hair and fake tans with body altering surgery. Hair is simply a fashion to be changed on a whim, it's still natural; boob jobs however are, in the main, totally unnecessary and sadly on the increase, it's getting ridiculous now and needs to stop. These girls need to understand that they need to sort out their body issues without resorting to surgery.

I agree with your first comment. Surgery is a huge step to take and you can buy a box of hair dye in Boots for a fiver!

I'm a bit more on the fence than you with regards to boob jobs though. I'm lucky I have big natural boobs, but some girls don't. In fact some girls may as well not have hit puberty at all and so I totally get why they go down the surgery road. To a lot of women, I think big boobs are a confidence booster. They're seen as womanly, sexy and not just to the opposite sex, but it makes them feel good too. My best friend for example was a 30AA and after having a boob job was so much happier.

Love Ashleigh xXx

While I can see your point Ashleigh, I would have to dissagree somewhat with the point you make about getting big boobs being a confidence booster. Lori Buckby on Elite is going for a boob shortly and I would definitely not say that she is lacking in confidence.
The other point to make is to differenciate between "Babeshow Models" and "General Public" females. For the most part I would have thought that babeshow girls do it as they may think it can advance their career whereas your point about the confidence issue is most likely true for the general public lady.
While my own preference is for the natural figure, be it large or small, I do think at times the babes dont do enough research before going for the boobjobs as regards surgeons, expected results etc, as there have been models whose boobjobs have been pretty poor, and you cant turn the clock back and start again.
12-04-2011 23:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Many Of The Babes Are Natural? - tapit54 - 12-04-2011 23:14