babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february!

camilla Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february!
Its nothing to do with the girls, its the fact that for £20 the sites are very poorly run.
[/quote]

I must admit some sites are run better than others, and i hope when i get mine up and running i shall do my best to get it to how i want it and write and reply daily as i do on here. (when i'm not busy sleeping, sorting out the dogs, in the middle of moving house and working too !!!)

I'm not gonna comment for the other girls as it's up to them to put what they want on their sites but i think £20 isn't alot as some fans pay that a week in messges and downloading pics and vids anyway ! It's up to you if you choose to sign up, as i said Cellcast isn't holding a gun to your back and making you lol. There are alot more fans out there than you think that watch for examle ONLY Donna or ONLY Amanda EVERY time their on and appreciate the sites. They just might not be on here. As far as i'm aware so far and please correct me if i'm wrong but under 50% of the people on here actually phone in and most watch all the girls on all channels not just one single girl on one channel. So i wouldn't imagine the sites are right for them anyway as they tend to watch everyone and not always have a favourite !

Anyway thats my say lol, hello to everyone as always, big hugs x
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2009 22:51 by camilla.)
15-01-2009 22:50
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - camilla - 15-01-2009 22:50