Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity

continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity
(31-12-2011 20:34 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes this all has an eerie ring to it, back in the 1920's in Germany that Country for example was regarded as one of the most tollerant nations on earth as they allowed for all sorts of activity including many burlesque strip clubs which would feature girl on girl anything goes material and this was no big deal, however once Hitler and the Nazi's came to power this all changed with that sort of stuff made illegal and anything that didn't fit the bill ended up with those culpable for such a deed open to state police arrest and before all too long all the freedoms were taken away, yet we the great British a long time ago stood up and defeated undemocratic dictorial style governments which many of our fore fathers sacrificed their life over in order that we might live in a more tollerant and happier world and now we have this, what the fuck has gone wrong, how can this be democracy with state appointed television censors and now the closure of strip clubs, I'm seriously thinking of getting the hell out of this Country whilst I still can as the way it is going we'll all be held prisoner here too, this current state of events has got 1984 written all over it.

I'll meet you at the airport my friendSmile
31-12-2011 20:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity - continental19 - 31-12-2011 20:41
ofcom - ping_pong - 13-08-2011, 00:45
[split] Ofcom Discussion - HoneyRocks - 29-09-2011, 23:17
[split] Petition - hatesexistofcom - 16-12-2011, 14:06