Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average

The Rumors of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

RE: The Rumors of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
(01-05-2010 19:09 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Hello old chums,

I've just had to leave an exceedingly drunken luncheon table as one of my dining compatriots asked me how I felt having sold the channel to a Bluebird outfit. I've had to sober up pretty quickly. "Sold it?' I asked myself? Perhaps I had lost it in a late-night poker game? Maybe that cursed technical bod had become a little too big for his boots and taken it upon himself to tout my wares.

A quick 'phone call to the old accountant has confirmed what I thought; I definitely haven't sold Club Paradiso. He did remind me that I'd just sold the blue Rolls Royce to a Mr Bird so I can only assume that a member of my staff has got the wrong end of the stick, a stick that I shall be giving them a damn good beating with later on.

Must dash chaps, looks like luncheon is over and we're all off to watch Svetlanka work the snooker table. What she does with the pink and brown is enough to make a grown man weep.

As ever,

Bob

We have private messaged you about this Bob.
Let's exercise responsibility in using a Public Forum.
01-05-2010 19:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rumors of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL - 01-05-2010 19:32