babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
I only tuned into BS1 when I did as I thought I'd find Daryl there. I was happy to see Paige, but am yet again ruing not staying up to catch Daryl on PL where she again did one of her best slots. Sometimes they get the scheduling just right and other times it just plain sucks! However, it was a turn up for the books to actually see Paige on BS1 more than Lolly, now, you have to say that you don't see that often!

The occasions where there is something and indeed someone good to see right through from 10 till I drop seem to be few and far between now. Big Brother can only be marginally more entertaining and there is nobody among that lot that I'd care to see on a babe channel!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2010 16:31 by Rogerbee.)
15-06-2010 16:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(15-06-2010 14:24 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Partyland started with Karina for 3 minutes, Daryl took over 'til 2:30, she had 2 pairs of knickers on but took one off after a while. Then we had Karina again, stripping down to some very fetching tartan knicks. Jada joined her for a brief 2-4-1 at 3:25 (10 minutes)
Daryl again at 3:40, wearing only her knickers and the green shoes. Geri had a chat with her on the mic for a 5 mins or so around 4:13ish. Daryl took her shoes off at 4:30 for 5 mins, waving her legs around. Smile
Finally Paige came on at 4:50 'til the end wearing lacy red bra and panties. Heart

So I take it that Paige must have been on BS1 up til then? The original reason for me recording Partyland instead of BS1 was because Paige and Kandi always seemed to be on there. Of course, as soon as I change my schedule.... Rolleyes

BS1 5-5:30 was Lolly on her own.

Jessica was on Daytime. Heart

So as I feared;I saw PAIGE on bS1 till midnight and then recorded BSXTra expecting to see her on there at least once! How I wished I'd stayed with BS1 as what I saw was so FANTASTIC and I'm sure she just got better and better! Any vids or caps please! tHe early part was FANTASTIC and I cant imagine she slowed down at all:I think she was in "that" mood! THanks;I'm hoping for the same again tonight! Bye for now.
15-06-2010 18:52
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 last night just hoping to see PAIGE (again) before she goes on holiday! It worked although I suspect she was better on BSXtra;if she was on? Anyway PAIGE opened the show again;two nights running!She was on for about 35 minutes going braless (actually it was a thin strip of material which became an armband!) and shaking bum and body,playing with her tits,rocking and spanking her bum.She also poured oil on her bum and played with her pants;unfortunately not as "dirty" as the prevous night!;BUT STILL VERY NICE! STEVIE then joined her (SPLIT-SCREEN!) for about 10 minutes but wasnt fully topless! She pulled her pants down a bit andshook her tits;PAIGE carried on as before playing with her tits and pants and licking her nipples! STEVIE was then on solo for just under an hour and went braless quite late on.She pulled her pants down a bit and played with her tits shaking her body and tits;VERY NICE! Camilla then came on and went braless and naked at midnight;normal! she was on for about 45 minutes before being joined (SPLIT-SCREEN!) by STEVIE for about 16 minutes.Camilla was still naked and STEVIE went topless.STEVIE was then solo (again) for about 55 minutes in the classroom and then on the bed. She went braless and shook her lovely body and then went naked;GOOD GIRL! Camilla was then on for about 45 minutes braless from the start and went naked as usual.Ella then joined her (SPLIT-SCREEN!) for about 12 minutes ;Camilla was still naked and Ella was braless but wearing a school tie! then Ella was on (still braless) for about 55 minutes and took her tie off! PAIGE then came on again (YES!) for about 55 minutes and went braless and shook her lovely body with some good bumshots! Again she wasnt as good as the previous night(had she been told off?) but it was good to see her for a decent length of time before she goes away! Tiffany then came on for about 40 minutes solo but didnt go topless;normal Tiffany! Then Camilla (again) finished the show off in a braless section of about 20 minutes. So for me I was quite pleased.I saw PAIGE twice in decent length sections and she was very good as usual;though nowhere near as good as on Monday night! Had she been told off? and was she any better on BSXtra;or was she not on there again? Please let me know in your reports.All the girls were good AND I didnt see dani at all;GREAT! tHe only jarring thing was the constant advert breaks for BSXtreme 3D! And the large OSG'S and SPLIT-SCREEN! But a good show which I will keep for PAIGE! Work now but I'll be back on briefly tonight before I go out till about 10.30ish. Bye for now;see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2010 07:44 by Big Boobies.)
16-06-2010 07:43
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Camilla on BS1 was brilliant! It started when she did a split screen intro for Xtreme where she let out a great cough and dissolved into another giggle fit, if this is how she is when she coughs and sneezes (that clip still has me in stitches), I can't wait till she burps or farts. When she arrived on BS1 full screen, she got interrupted on the mic by her own ad for Xtreme 3D! More hilarity ensued when she caught the cameraman zooming in on her nether regions, I just love Camilla when she gets the giggles, her face just lights up!

It didn't stop there either, I'm not sure whether she asked for one, but, a crew member scored a direct hit when he threw her a cushion. Poor girl, she was just doing her job! After that, it was a caller that began to tickle her fancy, she threw back her head and let out a mighty guffaw at something they said. However, the amusement seemed to fade a little when, and I only know this as I lip-read Camilla repeating what they said, her breasts were described as footballs! She didn't like that much and poked her tongue at the camera a couple of times.

All in all though, this was definitely Camilla at her best and a section I really enjoyed. I also saw Tiff on BS Xtra, resplendent in bunches and almost being the splendidly nutty girl we last saw in April, oh such days, will we see their like again!? We can only hope.....

CHEERS!
16-06-2010 11:30
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(16-06-2010 11:30 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Camilla on BS1 was brilliant! It started when she did a split screen intro for Xtreme where she let out a great cough and dissolved into another giggle fit, if this is how she is when she coughs and sneezes (that clip still has me in stitches), I can't wait till she burps or farts. When she arrived on BS1 full screen, she got interrupted on the mic by her own ad for Xtreme 3D! More hilarity ensued when she caught the cameraman zooming in on her nether regions, I just love Camilla when she gets the giggles, her face just lights up!

It didn't stop there either, I'm not sure whether she asked for one, but, a crew member scored a direct hit when he threw her a cushion. Poor girl, she was just doing her job! After that, it was a caller that began to tickle her fancy, she threw back her head and let out a mighty guffaw at something they said. However, the amusement seemed to fade a little when, and I only know this as I lip-read Camilla repeating what they said, her breasts were described as footballs! She didn't like that much and poked her tongue at the camera a couple of times.

All in all though, this was definitely Camilla at her best and a section I really enjoyed. I also saw Tiff on BS Xtra, resplendent in bunches and almost being the splendidly nutty girl we last saw in April, oh such days, will we see their like again!? We can only hope.....

YES I thought Camilla was GREAT last night BUT I really only recorded for PAIGE!
16-06-2010 18:10
Jam Da Man Offline

Sorry this is late guys, but I've been working late. Anyway -

Partyland began with Ella, wearing black underwear. dani joined her for a 2-4-1 at 1:35, taking over at 1:40. Dani was also wearing all black. At 2:35 Tiffany did a 2-4-1 with her, going solo at 2:43. Then Camilla at 3:30, wearing black and white( Cool ). Then Stevie at 4:25, wearing a red bikini. Dani came on for a 2-4-1 at 5:11, and thus the show ended.

Bsxtra began with Dani, then Tiffany from 12:18. At 1:25 the screen became the bsxtra logo for 5 minutes. At 1:35 Paige came on, topless, and they had a 2-4-1 for 10 mins. Then Paige solo. Stevie then came on at 2:39, wearing black and white (again, Cool ) panties and bra. Dani again from 3:35. Finally Ella at 4:25 in a multi-coloured outfit. Very nice.
Nobody went naked on xtra for a change. Huh

Amber was on Daytime afterward. Smile

So, no Paige on Partyland again, and only 1 section on xtra.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

16-06-2010 19:31
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

NAKED GEORGIE

that is all
17-06-2010 04:37
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Just a brief report(internet problems again!);YES BS1 brilliant;NAKED GEORGIE and NAKED CHARLIE C! PAIGE on briefly but also very good! Bye for now;send in your reports as usual.See you later.Thanks.
17-06-2010 07:38
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

She wasn't naked in the BS1 footage I saw, her knickers were saying hi to her shoes. Did she take them off completely later? Georgie is becoming naughtier than Lolly these days. And that is no bad thing! So, she and Paige won't be on our screens for the rest of the month, mmm, that just leaves Elise, Stevie and Daryl. Sounds like a few early nights might be on the cards. God knows I need them!

CHEERS!
17-06-2010 09:07
Jam Da Man Offline

Partyland began with Paige, topless straight away, wearing only some tiny underwear and some Big Black Boots. Then Candy from 1:25, wearing a black fishnet top, pink knickers and fishnet stockings. Charlie C joined her for a 2-4-1 at 2:20. They played around with some oil At 2:40 Georgie took over, wearing pink bra and panties. The bra soon came off, and eventually drenched herself in oil at least 3 times. Smile
At 4:40 Megan was on, wearing red bra and knickers. She finished the show topless.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

17-06-2010 18:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV