babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Kylie's back

Rdevil987 Offline
Matt

RE: Kylie's back
well atleast they are out, just think there probly out now and we can't see annoyed
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2009 01:14 by Rdevil987.)
17-06-2009 01:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

I might just accidently walk into browns next time i'm in shoreditch, eek
17-06-2009 02:13
irishtender Offline
Banned

kylie kylie kylie,

If ur working as a dancer now, surely u can do a nite show on one of the stations! Any chances of dat happening in the near future???
Ur probably the hottest girl ever to become a dancer! I wish i was in england and cud drop by lol Smile
Any news on wen ur next apperance on tv will be hun?
17-06-2009 10:54
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

And so ends the Great Kylie Mystery of old London town.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
17-06-2009 12:48
supergibbo Offline
Junior Poster

ahhh now we just need to find out which club kylie dancing in and if it is browns or griffen what name kylie and amy use so we can check the schedules at the places to see when they working and have a kylie and amy fan club night there Tongue
17-06-2009 18:15
clarkson Offline
Junior Poster

supergibbo Wrote:ahhh now we just need to find out which club kylie dancing in and if it is browns or griffen what name kylie and amy use so we can check the schedules at the places to see when they working and have a kylie and amy fan club night there Tongue

Amy once told me it was on the Hackney Road, hope that helps, or maybe they both work in a different club together now, perhaps we should put our best man on the case.......who would that be ?..
17-06-2009 20:50
supergibbo Offline
Junior Poster

hackney road .....hmm could be one of five.....browns maybe....images,,,doubtfull,,,,,,axe,,,,,no way,,,,,,white horse mb but doubt it,,,,,, metroplise,,,,,,could well be,,,,,,so if u r on the case i would check out browns and metropilse first, just in case u wondering how i know this i ex doorman so know the area, ... but i hope kylie will spill the beans it be alot of fun to go see her. x x
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2009 22:31 by supergibbo.)
17-06-2009 22:27
Rdevil987 Offline
Matt

supergibbo Wrote:hackney road .....hmm could be one of five.....browns maybe....images,,,doubtfull,,,,,,axe,,,,,no way,,,,,,white horse mb but doubt it,,,,,, metroplise,,,,,,could well be,,,,,,so if u r on the case i would check out browns and metropilse first, just in case u wondering how i know this i ex doorman so know the area, ... but i hope kylie will spill the beans it be alot of fun to go see her. x x

im sure i heard one of amy's callers ask her what club she worked in and she said browns. anyone planning going to shoreditch anytime soon
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2009 23:05 by Rdevil987.)
17-06-2009 23:05
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

For any new members or new Kylie fans who liked the picture Kylie shared with us a few pages back she did share another pic with us on another thread a few month ago HERE, probably as close as we have got to Kylie whipping 'em out.
18-06-2009 19:35
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Rdevil987 Wrote:
supergibbo Wrote:hackney road .....hmm could be one of five.....browns maybe....images,,,doubtfull,,,,,,axe,,,,,no way,,,,,,white horse mb but doubt it,,,,,, metroplise,,,,,,could well be,,,,,,so if u r on the case i would check out browns and metropilse first, just in case u wondering how i know this i ex doorman so know the area, ... but i hope kylie will spill the beans it be alot of fun to go see her. x x

im sure i heard one of amy's callers ask her what club she worked in and she said browns. anyone planning going to shoreditch anytime soon

Yeah Browns Shoreditch (allegedly) is mentioned in one of Amys thread

PS can I get a lift as wellSmile
18-06-2009 19:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV