Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Alex Brown - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Alex Brown - Chat & Discussion
Her last session was a bit odd though, and the cameraman seemed to leave the set halfway through.

I notice this a lot with Studio 66, how the cameramen will sometimes appear to be gone for a long time, longer than it takes to use the bathroom. Caty's cameraman seems to just point the camera at her, then go on an hour break, and last night there were many moments for more than one woman, where it seemed as if they were without a cameraman for nearly a half hour, not including the POV stuff obviously.

Maybe they have a shortage of replacement cameramen, or the regular ones just like to take long breaks?

I've also wondered if sometimes the women get very boring callers, who just want to talk, which means the cameramen don't really need to be there anyway.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2012 15:54 by mrmann.)
23-11-2012 15:53
Find all posts by this user
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Alex was Very Good Again Last Night,Liked the Mirror Set It was Superb,Alex Delivered Again And is a Top Night Performer.
23-11-2012 16:40
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

funny how this girl has just been on the later show since I said how nice it was getting to see her the first time when she was on the daytime and her title fell out when her top fell down but its funny really coz I just saw her tonight about ten minuites ago in a luvly blue top and really nice shorts and the show is just how the daytimes use to be

the camera operators are rubbish though never letting us get to see any an as a matter of fact.I've seen more pussy on one of the aerobics shows I've been loving again lately
earlier on this afternoon with a girl wearing similar shorts to what miss browns got on

id love to enjoy Alex tonight but for some reason the girls are switched round the channels like its a game of musical chairs? or atleast I know they use to be
not sure if they still are coz I ain't watche this channels nightshow for a very longtime

mainly just because the dayshows are cringingly boring answer the nightshows are just a little bit less so
only I don't like the transition from can't show won't show. to aloud too top off

theirs no fun or sexiness in that what so ever for me

teasing at the camera was the best part about the shows for me but when you've got operators directing the show and zooming away from the action as the babe tries to work in tandem.its as though their giving the impression where not suppose to see or kind of like being bashful which defeats the object really in my opinion an that's all I'm trying to express without hopefully any intent to upset anyone but

they advertise everywhere Must be atleast 18 or over but I'm sorry

these shows should be flagged pg 8D lol
I mean they say 18 but it can't be too appealing to too many over 18's an its as though thier aiming they're shows at a lesser audience and have been for a while.

no daytime titties or nakedness after hours
an its 9pm the watershed not 10pm

just wanted to let you know my opinion.thanks for show
have a good night Alex
n joint yerself ; )

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
27-11-2012 01:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good solid night from alex including a stint when she unleashed the oil on her lovely figure and used the sets she was on well

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-11-2012 11:04
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Another Good Night From Alex who is a Good Solid Night Performer,Liked her Sexy Outfits and her use of the Sets Was Spot on,Enjoyed The Oil Very Sexy Indeed.
27-11-2012 11:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(27-11-2012 11:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  very good solid night from alex including a stint when she unleashed the oil on her lovely figure and used the sets she was on well

That could have been a great session, but the cameraman seemed to tell her not to go nude, and he seemed disinterested in whatever she was suggesting throughout half of the session Wink
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2012 21:34 by mrmann.)
27-11-2012 17:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very nice night from alex last night. looked great and some very nice camera work to show off her lovely figure and tattoos

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
06-12-2012 10:39
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Any nude sessions?
06-12-2012 11:56
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Excellant Show From the Gorgeous Alex Last Night,Nice Sexy Outfits,Pure Filth On the Phones and Lots of her Beautiful Body at The Camera and some Nice Close Ups,Alex is A tOp S66 Night Girl and i Think Could Get Even Better.
06-12-2012 13:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

So no naked sessions then?
06-12-2012 16:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66