• 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Gina took my money
(27-06-2015 13:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 11:28 )Pixel Wrote:  
(10-06-2015 00:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

I am especially offended by the "sort the crap going on in your head" comment. the reason why is that I have Asperger's syndrome which is a form of autism (I have already said this on the forum). You should be ashamed to have insulted a person with a mental disability like me.

^I didn't know you had Aspergers before it was mentioned here, but I guessed as much by the way you approach certain things.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2015 08:17 by gunnar.)
28-06-2015 03:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales
(28-06-2015 01:30 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 01:24 )Maggot Wrote:  Maybe give Judge Rinder a ring instead.

He's not a fan of Babeshow girls as Lacey found out!
So what happened with Lacey?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-06-2015 10:36
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Some posts and a cap about Lacey's apperance on the Rinder show from here:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1631944

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-06-2015 11:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I've just logged into this forum and its my first post since returning to work and all I have to say on the previous posts I have just read is fuck me what a pointless argument when you compare it to real reality.

Rammy although you didn't like the tone of Pixels post I honestly don't think that his intention was anything other than letting off a bit of steam, it was an opinion, sure perhaps his wording won't be in the running for most diplomatic post of the year but he was right on one thing you really do seem to have a blinkered view on your perception of reality.

These babes don't give one fuck about you, me or anybody else's opinions on this forum whether they be positive or not. Until such time where free blowjobs are on the menu for defending their shabby lies then to believe that Gina was somehow upset over this is quite frankly laughable Big Laugh

She's as happy as fucking Larry looking at the bank balance of her account and believe you me she won't give one fuck about any of the poor cunts that she has just ripped off Cool
30-06-2015 07:36
POSTY30 Offline

[split] Lucy Summers - BS Caps & Vids
Hey guys I just wanted to give you all a heads up. As most of you may know that Lucy posted on her Twitter page that she's doing custom videos inc B/G. I emailed her direct for a price and was told £200 for 20 mins. As a massive fan I agreed and payed last Wednesday. Lucy confirmed she had the money and would film that evening and send it. I waited till Friday and nothing had been sent. I contacted her and she said she would email it to me Friday evening when she got home. Nothing was sent and was told she needs to refilm it on Sunday due to deleting it by mistake? I waited all Sunday and still nothing. Now Lucy isn't even responding to my emails. She's clearly ok and well because she was on TV last night.

Basically Lucy Summers has robbed me of £200. If she doesn't want to send the video then fine, but at least refund my money. Or even just respond to me with the truth. If I don't receive a response today I will have to take things further and get the law involved. These women make a fortune and most of it is tax free.

Just be warned not to send any money to Lucy for anything.

Many Thanks
30-06-2015 08:19
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

SHOULD WE HAVE SOMEWHERE A LIST OF MODELS WH OWE SHOULD DO BUSINESS WITH?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-06-2015 10:30
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Lucy Summers - BS Caps & Vids
(30-06-2015 08:19 )POSTY30 Wrote:  As a massive fan I agreed and payed last Wednesday.

Many Thanks

You don't say how you paid but if you used PayPal you should be able to get the money back.
30-06-2015 10:37
ShandyHand Offline

(30-06-2015 10:30 )babelover48 Wrote:  SHOULD WE HAVE SOMEWHERE A LIST OF MODELS WH OWE DO BUSINESS WITH?

A trustababegirl.com?! Wink

No seriously I think this is a VERY good idea. After getting into a debate on this very subject on another thread I think this is a healthy solution to the trustworthiness issue.

A second rating system could be applied to each girl's main thread to indicate simply how trustworthy she is in both her use of the phone system on the shows and in other dealings with her customers.

I would really like this to happen. I feel it would be the neatest way to encourage fair dealing whilst still maintaining the openess of this forum.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
30-06-2015 11:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can we also have examples of good experiences, so forum members know which are the babes to interact with like this and which babes to avoid

Piper Niven Superfan
30-06-2015 11:56
ShandyHand Offline

Surely that's the beauty of a rating system (like the star one for the threads atm) a user can vote (once a month for each girl allowed perhaps) up or down on a three or five point scale. A babe that operates fairly would be highly rated by the vast majority and be instantly seen by everyone to have goodwill behind her.

If you do feel the need for a Good Experiences thread Rammy you could always start one. Smile

30-06-2015 12:17