The UK Babe Channels Forum
Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again? (/showthread.php?tid=80170)

Pages: 1 2

Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again? - Kingsmind - 08-02-2020 19:01

Just thought i would have a debate on it and run a little poll.

At this rate it looks like an easy NO.

RE: Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again?. - Stemmw - 08-02-2020 19:22

(08-02-2020 19:01 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Just thought i would have a debate on it and run a little poll.

At this rate it looks like an easy NO.

Seems unlikely that nudity will return to the tv. Once Ofcom stick their nose in the channels fold, to my recollection the channels have never backtracked on stuff like this. A new rule comes in, even just temporarily, but then it sticks and becomes the new norm Rolleyes

RE: Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again? - Rammyrascal - 08-02-2020 19:43

At the moment no, until the shows think ofcom is relaxing their stance & no longer watching them like a hawk

RE: Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again? - hornball - 08-02-2020 20:18

Probable No, but at this stage, never say never?? I am curious as to how Ofcom came to increase its interest/oversight in the channels!! It isn't as if the content was gratuitous in any way. On FTA, you couldn't see anything that could be defined as explicit/unacceptably or overtly sexual, in my opinion (maybe nudity - in any form - is seen as such - bizarre??) - unless I missed it!

Some said that certain comments on this forum gave Ofcom the 'heads up' that it might be worth their while taking a closer look, so to that extent, 'we' have reaped what 'we' have sown!

I thought - hoped - that the clamp down might have brought forth a change in direction, with the girls able to move more towards seduction/erotic/arousal, but either they are not capable of showing those skills (don't believe it) or it is still the case that callers want as close to the original content as humanly possible. As sad as It is from my perspective, I think that is where the answer lies!!

RE: Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again? - Stemmw - 16-02-2020 02:30

Well all those who said no (myself included) have been proven wrong. Imogen is currently naked on BS and has been for over 20 minutes at time of posting. Hopefully it means nudity has returned full time, have to wait and see.

RE: Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again? - GMach1 - 16-02-2020 02:34

"One swallow does not a summer make" In other words if only one gir,l one night is doing it it doesn't necessarily mean it is back for good-let's see what happens and if another girl does it, say Atlanta or Caty(if she ever returns)

RE: Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again? - GMach1 - 16-02-2020 02:59

Update: Jamie Knight just slid her knickers off eek Tongue

RE: Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again? - Stemmw - 16-02-2020 03:06

(16-02-2020 02:59 )GMach1 Wrote:  Update: Jamie Knight just slid her knickers off eek Tongue

eek Big Grin Awesome, now let's hope S66 and XP pick up the baton in the next few days to make it a hat-trick Smile

RE: Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again? - GMach1 - 16-02-2020 03:08

Hmm S66 perhaps, XP not so sure really only Jessica/Jennifer Kelly and Vicki Peach went naked, so I think that might take longer.

RE: Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again? - GMach1 - 16-02-2020 03:36

They shoot, they score HAT-TRICK! Bella Mendez pulled hers down as well Tongue