Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Any sign of the feeds?

Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Any sign of the feeds?
(01-01-2024 23:48 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It appears that on another forum lot of their members have been complaining that the Prague content has been removed.

Are you talking about the R TV forum? If content is being removed, that's not a good sign. I do wish someone in admin would give us an update.
02-01-2024 12:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

^ It's poor when they don't give any information. The members there are pretty upset.

02-01-2024 13:09
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

Such a pity if we have lost the Prague studios as they are the only shows I tend to watch nowadays.

Will keep logging-in to see if the likes of LunaHeart, YasminHeart, AthlantydaHeart, AmoreHeart and AngelHeart re-appear, but otherwise can see me not bothering as with the honourable exception of Ashllyn, there are no girls on BS that I would bother with.
02-01-2024 14:35
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

My train of thought is they may re-brand and broadcast on another site. I don't see them chuck in the towel with the talent they have. Plus some the girls will probably still want to cam.
02-01-2024 15:23
Charlemagne Offline

There's still no information regarding what has happened to the Prague babes.

Regular callers of the girls are surprised as to what is going on. A few mentioned that they were talking with the babes the day before the plug was pulled. And a few of the guys were making arangements with the girls to call them later. But there wasn't any notice given to either them or the babes.

21-01-2024 14:16
BuszMaster Offline

(21-01-2024 14:16 )Charlemagne Wrote:  There's still no information regarding what has happened to the Prague babes.

Regular callers of the girls are surprised as to what is going on. A few mentioned that they were talking with the babes the day before the plug was pulled. And a few of the guys were making arangements with the girls to call them later. But there wasn't any notice given to either them or the babes.

The thread on the platform was pulled completely after a post with news links went up. It leaves a bad taste.
27-01-2024 02:30
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(21-01-2024 14:16 )Charlemagne Wrote:  there wasn't any notice given to either them or the babes.

No, I don't suppose there was.

Plenty of channels have stopped broadcasting without any notice being given. Taking the recent example, nobody knew that the last day of S66 was going to be the last day.
27-01-2024 18:04
CasperTheHornyGhost Offline

(27-01-2024 02:30 )BuszMaster Wrote:  
(21-01-2024 14:16 )Charlemagne Wrote:  There's still no information regarding what has happened to the Prague babes.

The thread on the platform was pulled completely after a post with news links went up. It leaves a bad taste.

Surely the thread getting nuked is a bit of an admission from the platform themselves? Can you give any further details?
27-01-2024 22:47
Charlemagne Offline

There's a new thread been created on that platform but it's only been created in case any information comes to light.

But the lack of information on that forum seems to have allowed a couple of their members to join up here.

27-01-2024 23:00
CasperTheHornyGhost Offline

(27-01-2024 23:00 )Charlemagne Wrote:  There's a new thread been created on that platform but it's only been created in case any information comes to light.

But the lack of information on that forum seems to have allowed a couple of their members to join up here.

Didn't mean to name the platform is it's against rules btw, apologies about that. I'm one of those outcasts, don't know why I'm still VIP on there because from what's being said... those girls aren't coming back.
27-01-2024 23:04