babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(08-04-2024 01:40 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Hot stuff from Layla on Sunday night. Nicole and Brooksie were the other girls.

Oh yes & don't you just love her big ears! Of course I mean Bigears who, once again, single handedly got Layla's pussy out for us all to enjoy after only a few minutes. From then on she was let off the leash & gave us yet another amazing show with oodles of pussy views from the front, back & on her side. You just know that once her tip goal is reached you won't be disappointed. Now as for the other 2 the least said the better. Suffice to say that if last night was a horse race Layla would've crossed the finish line, entered the winners enclosure & received her trophy while the other 2 were still in the starting gate!
08-04-2024 07:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-04-2024 07:34 )Mountain Box Wrote:  
(08-04-2024 01:40 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Hot stuff from Layla on Sunday night. Nicole and Brooksie were the other girls.

Oh yes & don't you just love her big ears! Of course I mean Bigears who, once again, single handedly got Layla's pussy out for us all to enjoy after only a few minutes. From then on she was let off the leash & gave us yet another amazing show with oodles of pussy views from the front, back & on her side. You just know that once her tip goal is reached you won't be disappointed. Now as for the other 2 the least said the better. Suffice to say that if last night was a horse race Layla would've crossed the finish line, entered the winners enclosure & received her trophy while the other 2 were still in the starting gate!

Yes wasn't Layla! incredible! I've never seen her lovely pussy before: absolutely lovely! Thanks Bigears......
08-04-2024 08:21
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

A fully naked Kartel was my treat for Monday. Got to love that girl's appearances on BSX. Beth and Brooksie also featured, both in their respective styles.
09-04-2024 01:30
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(09-04-2024 01:30 )barracuda Wrote:  A fully naked Kartel was my treat for Monday. Got to love that girl's appearances on BSX. Beth and Brooksie also featured, both in their respective styles.

I do love a fully naked Kartel, a vision of gorgeousness &, thankfully, she's been getting naked regularly lately. Long may she continue to do so. Last night she was amazing with loads of pussy & plenty of pink as a bonus. No oil this time but I didn't mind that. Just to see her naked for most of her show was enough for me Heart. Beth, on last, did manage to give us some exquisite spread pussy towards the end of her show but nothing from Brooksie.
09-04-2024 05:32
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

It was Amber Paige on Saturday, her first appearance on the channel for 4 months and her first weekend show for 7 months.
10-04-2024 01:07
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(10-04-2024 01:07 )mysterion Wrote:  It was Amber Paige on Saturday, her first appearance on the channel for 4 months and her first weekend show for 7 months.

Yep. It was supposed to be Kourt Thora according to the BSX schedule, who I was looking forward to seeing, so I'm guessing Amber was parachuted in at the last minute. Her 1st 2 shows suggested that she wasn't quite prepared as they weren't up to her usual standard. Show 3 was better however.

Now Tuesday we had another exceptional show from Vicki Peach, fully naked, which I love, with her usual gorgeous spread legged pussy views throughout. Oooo yes! The other girls were Beth, on for a 2nd successive night but this time unable to offload the pink buzzer, & Sophie Hart.
10-04-2024 05:20
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

Oh I didn't realise she was a replacement. I guess that means she doesn't usually appear on the channel anymore, which is why we haven't seen her for some time. It's nice that she agreed to be called up as a replacement though. Tonight was Leila Lani with all 3 shows being on a black and blue set I hadn't seen before.
11-04-2024 01:04
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(11-04-2024 01:04 )mysterion Wrote:  Tonight was Leila Lani with all 3 shows being on a black and blue set I hadn't seen before.

No I haven't either although Leila's 3 shows were very familiar, being pretty much the same as the 3 from last Wednesday, dominated by the wand & her hand. It's odd because she was excellent last Friday when on with Jamie Knight. I was expecting more of that last night but it never happened sadly.
11-04-2024 21:51
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

It was the familiar pairing of Jamie Knight and Roxee Couture on Thursday. It wasn't a bad night, but I'm not keen on this style of show.
12-04-2024 01:17
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

What a night Friday was with the sizzling Ruby Mae. This is the most entertained I've been by BSX for some time, probably since the last time she was on. She wasn't far away from perfection with these 3 shows, so well done Ruby Mae, I'll give a mark for the night of 9/10.
13-04-2024 01:21

babestation xtra