babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Well we had 2 Roxy's & a Valentina last night. It wasn't one to set the world alight but there was a notable first. Roxyie opened proceedings but started very slowly for around 10mins of her show but after that we got our first ever glimpse of her pussy. In the doggy position, bum towards the camera, she pulled her panties to one side briefly before the gusset somewhat obscured the view. However later, in the same position, she pulled the gusset to one side to give us some lengthier views, very nice. Panties off completely please next time Roxyie. Up next was Roxy Winters who got fully naked once again. Last time out she gave us a couple of brief full views of her pussy. Last night we had at least 4 plus a couple of the briefest of glimpses when she was rubbing her pussy. Hopefully next time she'll give us a few minutes of unobstructed views as I really like this girl. Finally a fully naked Valentina teased us for a while before laying back, legs spread. Unfortunately, due to the high camera angle, the views weren't great, a bit puzzling but there was a pervcam so maybe that's why in order to get punters to pay for that.
03-04-2024 06:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes it was pretty good last night: Roxy Winters was fully naked as usual. I really don't like Valentina but must admit that she was much better than expected. BUT I was very impressed by Roxyie (one of my favourites!). As you say we saw her lovely pussy for the first time! And just before the end a MUCH better view of it as she moved her pants well to the side!!! Excellent from her and I can't wait to see her on BSX again and getting everything off!?...... but well done Roxyie! .....and thanks BS!......
03-04-2024 09:24
MacDanett Offline
Junior Poster

(03-04-2024 06:08 )Mountain Box Wrote:  due to the high camera angle, the views weren't great, a bit puzzling but there was a pervcam so maybe that's why in order to get punters to pay for that.

The cameraman actually turned the camera away from Valentina couple of times and focused his gaze on the pervcam, so I think it's clear what was being suggested.
04-04-2024 00:32
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Not been able to watch any of the shows on the web stream since Saturday as the stream plays for about 10 seconds and then totally freezes. I would have thought that BS could have fixed it by now but obviously been expecting too much

When they have a monopoly why bother to look after the paying punters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
04-04-2024 22:56
the coalman Offline
Junior Poster

Yes the stream freezing has been a real problem recently. I've got superfast broadband too so there's nothing more I can do at my end. Still I did just about manage to see the sensational Kartel tonight. There aren't many BSX girls in the same league as her.
05-04-2024 01:54
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(05-04-2024 01:54 )the coalman Wrote:  Yes the stream freezing has been a real problem recently. I've got superfast broadband too so there's nothing more I can do at my end. Still I did just about manage to see the sensational Kartel tonight. There aren't many BSX girls in the same league as her.

I hate to rub salt in the wounds but, with the exception of Wednesday which was Leila Lani with 3 pretty poor shows again!, it's been good this week so far & last night Kartel's shows got better & better as her night went on, finishing with her gorgeously naked, yummy.
05-04-2024 21:38
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Stream still freezing tonight - now more freezes tan an Arctic winter this week.

Sort out your crap service BS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
05-04-2024 22:08
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

It was Jamie Knight & Leila Lani on Friday & frankly I wasn't sure what we might get from these 2 what with Jamie looking bored last week & Leila hardly getting her pussy out on Wednesday. It didn't look good BUT whoah there Pepe. These girls gave us 3 of the best 2 girl shows (not lesbian) I've seen for quite a while. Loads of pussy with no mucking about. Leila was excellent, fully naked, legs spread in shows 2 & 3 & in 3 her amazing tits/nipples & pussy were covered in oil, exquisite. This is what I've wanted to see from her, that gorgeous body in all it's glory. I loved it. Now I've said before that Jamie is not one of my favourites but her performance was excellent as well, also fully naked in shows 2 & 3 & she too looked great covered in oil. Without the shouting, giggling & general nonsense she's so much more sexy. A great night.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2024 07:23 by Mountain Box.)
06-04-2024 07:20
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

I agree, that was a great night. Leila and Jamie made a good combination and worked well together. Very impressive.
07-04-2024 01:32
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Hot stuff from Layla on Sunday night. Nicole and Brooksie were the other girls.
08-04-2024 01:40

babestation xtra