babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(13-05-2024 15:36 )William H Bonney Wrote:  Thanks to Mountain Box for his news and views and for being such a great contributor to this thread. I must say I totally share his love for Roxy Winters, who is a great example of a girl who got off to a quiet start but is now one of the stars of the channel. I thought last night was truly outstanding from her and it really made my Sunday.

Thank you for saying that. I've a way to go to match your contributions.
Yesterday 06:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

I was hoping to wax lyrical about Monday nights offerings but sadly I can't. Leila Lani, on 1st, did give us a couple views of her pussy but I doubt they totalled more than a minute if that, & that was as good as it got unfortunately. The other 2 girls were Maxie Rhoads & Sophie Hart.
Yesterday 07:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(Yesterday 07:01 )Mountain Box Wrote:  I was hoping to wax lyrical about Monday nights offerings but sadly I can't. Leila Lani, on 1st, did give us a couple views of her pussy but I doubt they totalled more than a minute if that, & that was as good as it got unfortunately. The other 2 girls were Maxie Rhoads & Sophie Hart.

Yes a pretty dire show last night! Just pleased that I hadn't paid £9.00 for effectively a TV nightshow!......
Yesterday 09:35
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

A better night on Tuesday but not a great one. The pink buzzer was a bloody nuisance in all 3 shows. Oh how much better all 3 girls would've been without it. Kartel started off proceedings with her usual really good tits & pussy show. Up next was Brooksie Brooks who did get her pussy out this time but not in any great quantity. Up until the last 5mins we had a few 'blink or you'll miss it' views but then in the last few minutes the views were a bit longer. It wasn't wall to wall pussy but it was better than we've had from her recently. Finally it was Valentina. Her last show was really good with lots of pussy views. Sadly this time we only got 1 short view with her leaning back on her elbows, legs spread. Very nice Valentina but we needed 4 or 5 of these last night to make your show excellent. Hopefully next time please.
Today 06:37

babestation xtra