babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(24-04-2024 01:35 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Brooksie again on Tuesday. I liked her show, but Roxy Winters was my pick of the night. Layla was the other girl.

Yep. Brooksie's show was better than Monday's but I found it a bit of a tease. We nearly had unobstructed views of her pussy but the pink dildo & her hand got in the way & a couple of distant rear views of where the pink buzzer was hiding but that was all. Unfortunately Bigears wasn't around last night so, sadly, Layla's panties stayed on. However Roxy, fully naked as always, was also my girl of the night. She's a favourite of mine but, up until the last 5mins or so, she was only giving us her usual brief glimpses of her pussy. Just as I was thinking 'I wish she would stop teasing us & get that pussy out properly' she did & it was gorgeous. Some really nice views, both front & rear facing, with even a hint of pink. I loved it. I do hope that this is just the start of her moving forward to excellent shows with loads more pussy & pink. If not I'll settle for more like last night.
24-04-2024 07:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(24-04-2024 06:44 )Mountain Box Wrote:  It seems that Brooksie was parachuted in as she mentioned that she wasn't booked or at least I think that's what she said.

What she meant was that it wasn't a pre-booked show as we get on Wednesday to Saturday. In other words, she was basically explaining why she needed tips/buzzes in order to put on a revealing show, i.e. she wasn't being paid extra to appear on BSX.
25-04-2024 01:25
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Last night it was a welcome return of Sabrina Jade &, as always, she gave us 3 excellent shows with loads of pussy & pink plus that gorgeous body covered in oil in show 3. I love this girl. She's one of my favourites so I was very happy to see her back.
25-04-2024 20:30
the coalman Offline
Junior Poster

Belle O'Hara for Thursday night. I think she's one of the best girls, always puts on a hot show and tonight was the same.
26-04-2024 04:44
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(26-04-2024 04:44 )the coalman Wrote:  Belle O'Hara for Thursday night. I think she's one of the best girls, always puts on a hot show and tonight was the same.

Oh yes, yes, yes! She gave us the lot last night, sensual, erotic & as explicit as she could get on BSX, plus variety with 3 different sets. I loved every minute of those 3 shows, particularly the 1st one wearing just hold ups & shoes, delicious, 10/10 from me.
26-04-2024 05:00
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Yes Belle O'Hara is very professional and knows exactly how to do these shows. Friday was a girl-girl night with Zoe Grey and Kayleigh Davis.
Yesterday 01:47
chretien smith Offline
Junior Poster

Yes good value Zoe Grey and Kayleigh Davis. Same tonight with Vicki Peach and Eva May.
Today 00:52

babestation xtra