Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average

Amy Lacey - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Amy Lacey - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
(12-05-2024 16:26 )Amylaceybs Wrote:  
(12-05-2024 15:33 )Kingsmind Wrote:  I forgot to say the other day it was nice to see Amy come on set naked for 2 stints in a row , she looks really great at doing that. Also her standing nude stint was really good , she needs to do that all the time now instead of just laying on the table not doing anything.

Laying on the table doing nothing? I put on a show more than most of the girls here ?

Everyone has there own opinion , i treat all babes the same , positive or negative , so i am sorry if this offended you.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2024 22:35 by Kingsmind.)
12-05-2024 22:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-05-2024 20:06 )Amylaceybs Wrote:  
(12-05-2024 19:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(12-05-2024 19:17 )Snooks Wrote:  Hmmmm I think perhaps words could have been chosen a little more wisely.
'Laying on the table not doing anything' is perhaps an allegation that can be justified in the case of some babes but not Amy.
Even when laying or sitting on a flat surface there is normally some sort of active pose going on with Amy as a lot of the caps above demonstrate.
The point about standing nude being so good is fair enough. That works really well with most babes who do it.

Maybe the only thing to really send viewer temperatures and heart rates through the roof would be standing oily nude Amy in the alleyway setWink.
Just a thought Wink.

Overall she is one of the more diligent, willing and enthusiastic performers.

Think they were trying to say they'd like to see Amy do standing nudity as well as doing nudity whilst lying on the table or a bed set.

It was still rude though babe. I still put on a show “laying down” which I’m never lying down unless the person on the phone has asked me to lay down and open my legs.
We also don’t get paid to be naked we get paid for calls, we don’t have to get naked at all. And please remember we are women we have time of the month and we still have to work. Sometimes we’re bloated and don’t want to get naked Smile x

Yep, your priority is to make money with calls & things like pervecam and not going naked. If you weren't making money, you wouldn't have a job on the babeshows. I've said the same myself, babeshow babes dont have to go naked, the most important thing is to generate money

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2024 23:18 by Rammyrascal.)
12-05-2024 23:16
fazzer77 Offline
Posting Machine

Thigh high boots in the alley way
13-05-2024 00:40
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(12-05-2024 22:32 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Everyone has there own opinion , i treat all babes the same , positive or negative , so i am sorry if this offended you.

I wouldn't say it was offensive, just rather unfair. As Snooks said, not doing much of a show could be a justified comment in the case of some babes but definitely not Amy who is one of the more livelier girls on Babestation.
13-05-2024 15:28
lovebabes44 Offline
Junior Poster

No babe is justified if they are just laying there doing nothing. Last thing these women need to be resembling, is that of an animal at the zoo, where they do tricks for food. When they are on TV, you are paying already by calling them. That should be enough for them to do anything as requested and within ofcom rules.
13-05-2024 20:45
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally in the last 6-9 months Amy has been highly enjoyable deserved getting chances as a main girl long may that continue

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-05-2024 21:31
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(12-05-2024 18:08 )Amylaceybs Wrote:  
(12-05-2024 17:27 )fazzer77 Wrote:  
(12-05-2024 16:26 )Amylaceybs Wrote:  
(12-05-2024 15:33 )Kingsmind Wrote:  I forgot to say the other day it was nice to see Amy come on set naked for 2 stints in a row , she looks really great at doing that. Also her standing nude stint was really good , she needs to do that all the time now instead of just laying on the table not doing anything.

Laying on the table doing nothing? I put on a show more than most of the girls here ?

I think it was a fab show.

Thank you everyone who compliments my shows it does make us girls feel like we’re doing a good job! We just don’t appreciate negative comments ?❤️

Guess what, we don't live a a perfect world, sometimes things are a little off, such as a babes performance, or someone who posts on a forum on a subject & get the tone wrong.
What I'm trying to say is 100% isn't always achievable, or sustainable.
Kingsmind's post contained 2 positive comment & one negative, a 66% success rate, good enough for a pass in many exams.

Thank you Amy for posting here & explaining, & rightly so defending yourself. We all hate negativity, but it is reality, criticism is hard to take, but more so in your line of work, there's an expectation to deliver & fulfil our fantasies, perfect hair, make-up & then performance, I can imagine that even a small comment can lead to insecurities, it's only natural to be sensitive if how you look or perform is questioned. In extreme cases it can be hurtful. This doesn't appear to be the case in this instance. We all have a duty as members on this forum to mindful of what we post, & for the most part we get it right.
Saying all that I defend my right to critique, I've been accused in the past of negativity, when the vast majority of what I post is positive. The problem lies with what we sometimes perceive as a negative situation can often be explained away by information that we are not party to. An example such as a babe being unwell, but doing their best by not letting anyone down & coming to work. There will also be times that what we see & don't like is what the actual caller is asking for, they are of course the paying customer.
But still, to expect not one piece of criticism is just asking too much, it's often purely peoples opinions, no right or wrong.
The fact that you (Amy) have said "I put on a show more than most" suggests that you are very much in touch with the reality of the situation, & that some babes will be criticised for that reason.

To end on a positive note, I believe I have posted in that manner about yourself in the Tonight I'm Loving, Outfit Of The Night, Tits & Arse Of The Night, & Babe Of The Night Threads, & even added a +1 Reputation, (I'm sure you'll return the favour after this glowing report)Wink If I really over analysed I could possibly find something wrong.Wink Overall a great performer, & still improving all the time, easy to see the effort you're putting in. I would go as far to as, an underrated babe,Important but clear to see by the many positive comments here, not underrated for much longer,Important gaining new fans all the time. I count myself as a new fan.Heart

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2024 06:45 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
13-05-2024 22:49
Amylaceybs Offline
Apprentice Poster

Oh you guys are lovely!!! Thank you everyone for your lovely comments it’s extremely nice to be appreciated and some new tips for the alleyway! I’ll be sure to try them out next time I’m on TV ❤️x
14-05-2024 22:30
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Good on you Amy for taking on board suggestions and tips. I hope they work well for you and I will make sure I tune in when you are next on so I can see how it goes Smile

I have a reputation for not mincing my words when the need arises and for being highly critical about certain things.
But a lot of that boils down to mentality, attitude and honesty of endeavour.
I cannot find room for criticism as regards yourself in any of those respects.
That is much to your credit.
It is excellent that you are happy to take ideas on board and utilise them. That shows that you care about the quality of show you put on.
With respect and without naming names a lot of other babes would do well to follow that same example.

So thank you and I look forward to seeing you in the alleyway doing your thing Smile.

(This post was last modified: 15-05-2024 20:56 by Snooks.)
15-05-2024 19:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV