Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Maxie is fast becoming like Alice and in love with perv cam and nothing else
Aside from that I find arura likes being on the bed set seems wants to be more unleashed than whenever she's at mk
Roxy winters is owning the bed set these days hopefully will be back at mk soon
Standard enjoyable night with our queen kiwi Beth
Usual outcomes with Georgia and Ferrari

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
27-05-2024 20:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Woo hoo page 1000 will done to everyone who contribute to this thread,

Monday night I thought to be a little quiet not a lot going on
Bella Baby I thought excellent she had a tiny thong on that hardly covered her pussy very sexy when she was twerking her gorgeous peachy bum or spreading her flexible legs wide, great show,
Megan looked beautiful some nice boob play but a little restrained on TV , she did at least look happy with some smiling ,
Bella Mendez the other main girl I thought poor she did very little was static looked sad and like she didn't want to be there totally different to.the very sexy shows she used to put on last year

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
Yesterday 10:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(Yesterday 10:48 )winsaw Wrote:  Woo hoo page 1000 will done to everyone who contribute to this thread,

Bella Baby I thought excellent she had a tiny thong on that hardly covered her pussy very sexy when she was twerking her gorgeous peachy bum or spreading her flexible legs wide, great show,
Megan looked beautiful some nice boob play but a little restrained on TV , she did at least look happy with some smiling ,
Bella Mendez the other main girl I thought poor she did very little was static looked sad and like she didn't want to be there totally different to.the very sexy shows she used to put on last year

Yes I agree with you about last night's FV shows. It was great to see Bella Baby! after a few weeks and unusually she was braless all the time! She was also excellent on BSX as usual!...We also saw Arura! twice on the main sets and "naked " in her last longish section on 674 just in her shoes and in pretty good positions! The only other "naked " girl was Kartel Kay in her 673 section. Georgia Spice! was very good as usual and although not a favourite of mine I thought that Megan was reasonable if not great!..!.. We didn't see Cherry! or Leylah Linda who were both on Sky: Leylah seemed to be her usual excellent self but Cherry! seems to have gone back to her previous PG format....,,., Tonight!? so far!: Alice Goodwin! until 5.00am!? Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Roxy Winters!, Bella Baby!, Karolina Francesca!, Cherry Leigh!,Leylah Linda!, Arura Sky!, Brooke Knight!? and Sophie Hart!.......Enjoy!?....!..
Yesterday 11:23
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(Yesterday 11:23 )trains55 Wrote:  
(Yesterday 10:48 )winsaw Wrote:  Woo hoo page 1000 will done to everyone who contribute to this thread,

Yes I agree with you about last night's FV shows. It was great to see Bella Baby! after a few weeks and unusually she was braless all the time! She was also excellent on BSX as usual!...We also saw Arura! twice on the main sets and "naked " in her last longish section on 674 just in her shoes and in pretty good positions! The only other "naked " girl was Kartel Kay in her 673 section. Georgia Spice! was very good as usual and although not a favourite of mine I thought that Megan was reasonable if not great!..!.. We didn't see Cherry! or Leylah Linda who were both on Sky: Leylah seemed to be her usual excellent self but Cherry! seems to have gone back to her previous PG format....,,., Tonight!? so far!: Alice Goodwin! until 5.00am!? Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Roxy Winters!, Bella Baby!, Karolina Francesca!, Cherry Leigh!,Leylah Linda!, Arura Sky!, Brooke Knight!? and Sophie Hart!.......Enjoy!?....!..

Likewise here too winsaw and trains. Yes, it was nice to see Bella Baby back after a bit of an absence. Nice thong that got even better when she spread her legs. Kartel did a few stints and was naked as well, but was playing it safe. I could not work out why they insisted for quite some time to have the camera raised for Megan, She appeared to be wearing a safe pair of panties and wasn't rubbing herself. Just plain laziness by the cameraman. As you say Arura did a couple of stints. Her last one she was naked from the start. This did restrict her movements somewhat when on the desk. When she went down on the floor it got a bit better when viewing on-line. Bella Mendez, I can't work her out. A year or so ago she was of a more slender build and was always eager to please with a few nice flashes. Her last flash on tv in that period of time was mega. We didn't see her for a while after that, I assumed she had been "expelled". Since, her return and carrying a bit more weight she seems more comfortable to just sit there crouched on the desk or similar. Just occasionally will she get down and show some arse. In her favour she did a more reasonable show at the later time of around 4am, around the same time as Bella Baby was on, where the cameraman/men were doing real close ups of their groins. It has become a time now that seems to attract some better relaxed camera work. It used to be 2am - 3am. Not a wasted evening.
Yesterday 12:45
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

I caught last night.. it was a hit and miss for me.

I must say I’m not quite sure what was so special about Bella baby’s performance, I must have misssed something? A lot of the time I saw her she was layed on her tummy.. with a lot of laboured movements..she has moments were she certainly puts on a great show..but a lot of the time I fail to see the “excellence” in her showHuh but then again each to their own… cuz personally I think her and Bella Mendez were on par with each other at times but have yet to see the same praise for Mendez… I’m not saying Mendez particularly put on a great performance.. but imo she wasn’t that far off Bella baby at times..

I off course enjoyed kartel.. she got naked and put some pillows between her legs and started grinding and riding them while wearing sexy red kinky thigh high boots..Big Grin derek mentioned she played it safe, totally disagree there..maybe in respect to her other performances in the past.. but she was certainly the most risky performer of the night.. as I said she was full frontal humping a pillow at one point with full frontal nakedness, and then sticking out her bare ass arched in the air Surprised.. doesn’t get more raunchy than chat! Tongue

I offcurse also really enjoyed aura sky, I must agree with what has been said on here that she works better on a bed set. But never the less she was still great as usual, lots of energy and sexy movents. Loved her lovely ass shaking and I just love the way she bounces aroundBig Grin she’s always a treat to watch when she proper goes for it, I’m normally a fan of long hair, but I seem to love Arura’s short shoulder length hair a lot Big Grin loves when she flings it about..she along with kartel were my picks of the night.

Megan Rox.. meh, way too stiff for me. But she looked pretty., and I did catch her “naked” on the web and she looked really good and lively.

The other performances I can barely remember so not quite sure who I’ve missed here. laugh
Yesterday 14:08
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(Yesterday 14:08 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  I off course enjoyed kartel.. she got naked and put some pillows between her legs and started grinding and riding them while wearing sexy red kinky thigh high boots..Big Grin derek mentioned she played it safe, totally disagree there..maybe in respect to her other performances in the past.. but she was certainly the most risky performer of the night.. as I said she was full frontal humping a pillow at one point with full frontal nakedness, and then sticking out her bare ass arched in the air Surprised.. doesn’t get more raunchy than chat.

Like you regarding Bella Baby, I must have missed something watching Kartel last night. All the time I was viewing her and the moment you highlight with humping the pillows, she was actually sideways on all the time. Not in my opinion full frontal nakedness. The real moment I thought was ok was when she was rubbing her pussy facing the camera on tv with the camera raised up, but quite clear to see her pussy on line.
Yesterday 15:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with everyone above regarding last night the difference between the two bellas was laughable
Where Bella baby is on a upward trend it's the opposite direction for Bella Mendez there's just no spark to any of her shows now a days
The cameos from Arura and kartel were good value
Megan often find her hit miss seems to missing the likes of her bffs in Amber or April or even Jennifer
Leyiah was on pre freeview yet was decent
Georgia I'm still undecided on her not sure if I've seen her fully unleashed since her boob op last year

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
Yesterday 17:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV