Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
And please don't let yourself be fooled by the somewhat hot last 10 minutes.
That's the oldest trick in the book to end the show with a bang, so everyone is tricked into believing the show was better than it actually was.

This just makes it all the more and painfully obvious, that the guys behind the camera are calling the shots and ABSOLUTELY NOT the phone callers.

I have to ask again: Why are they still having soo many callers, while they are borderline scamming them. Yes, this is scamming, by the way. If I call and the Babe which was nude 10 minutes ago is not allowed to do it all of a sudden, I was falsely led to believe I could get the same as every other caller.

In the past, we have mostly focused on the entertainment factor of the show. But let's just take a moment to think about how fucked up this is for the callers. And according to Charlene that's the people who are really the important ones.

It boggles my mind, why they still have so many callers.
Yesterday 03:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eastern3 Online
Senior Poster

Thats what I think for years.
But there so many people in this country or the world which has no problem to be scammed day by day.
Cancelling this type of show were the only solution but it wont happen.
Yesterday 08:33
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I doubt, that all the time we are watching, they are actually getting these numerous calls. It is made to look as if the babe is giving the callers a good time to try and encourage punters to actually call.
I only watch occasionally on here, and have done so recently only because of the posts hinting of the more relaxed shows now being transmitted. I'm not 100% certain how the system works regarding the tv coverage, as I am of course watching on-line. Is what you're watching on-line exactly the same as the tv output all the time? Because if that's the case then the German public must have a less stringent rule book than us on tv coverage. Which is contrary to what I have been led to believe in the past. I don't know the girls names most of the time I'm viewing, as in most cases it's not the babe scheduled it seems. I asked the question as on last nights viewing the babe, who I took to be the main event, was dressed in a black outfit covered with a further yellow bikini. She remained for most of the show dressed in that outfit. When she did eventually take the yellow set off I thought it strange that she felt the need to cover herself in the pussy region with hand thongs, still wearing the black outfit. After a short break, she did eventually go nude, but didn't really bother too much when changing positions to avoid oops moments. To enlighten more on my question, is this still tv. After that babe had finished, it went to a babe dressed in a whitish outfit. after taking her top off a lot of the time she was sucking on a cock shaped lolly simulating a blow job. Eventually, she let a load of "spunk" dribble out of her mouth and let it run all over her body. Shortly afterwards she got naked and then it really began. She was violently rubbing her pussy in full view of the camera, relatively close up. The lower part of her pussy was visible, as well as her arsehole. She then changed her hand position to underneath her arse, so her hand came up to her pussy, where her finger was rubbing her pussy hole. This allowed us to see her clit piercings. As the tv show is advertised as being from I believe 9pm - 6am would this have been shown on public broadcast. Even though it still maintained it was live tv I realise after the first viewing it was repeating her show over again and again, presumably to the end. Would this have been like our adverts on Babestation?
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 15:41 by derekdas.)
Yesterday 14:46
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

When it comes to sex and nudiy on TV, Germany is far less strict than many many other countries.

Hardcore flashes are techicaöly not allowed... do the authorities really care? No.

We have seen very risky nudity, pussy, assoholes, fingering and so on a thousand tomes in the past years.

That's why everyone is so pissed off, when the pretend that they have to be soft.
Yesterday 15:49
jorrell Online
Master Poster

The UK babe channels used to be just as graphic in the early days pre 2007 or thereabouts, until the UK OFCOM watchdog got involved. Then things were tightened up pretty strictly as to what was allowed to be shown on Live TV.

Dani O'Neal comes to mind back in the early 2002 era when Babestation was broadcast from midnight after a motoring channel and she spend two hours of the night pulling her thong to one side and fucking herself with a banana and fresh cream in both holes! Surprised Ah the good old liveshow days lolz

You would never see that now of course!

Think the video may have survived on the interwebs somewhere actually.. oh wait that's right, i still have it in my cloud storage. Big Laugh

Anyway, see you all in a week unless they change the schedule again...
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 20:19 by jorrell.)
Yesterday 16:18
steviebaby Online
Posting Machine

(Yesterday 14:46 )derekdas Wrote:  I doubt, that all the time we are watching, they are actually getting these numerous calls. It is made to look as if the babe is giving the callers a good time to try and encourage punters to actually call.
I only watch occasionally on here, and have done so recently only because of the posts hinting of the more relaxed shows now being transmitted. I'm not 100% certain how the system works regarding the tv coverage, as I am of course watching on-line. Is what you're watching on-line exactly the same as the tv output all the time? Because if that's the case then the German public must have a less stringent rule book than us on tv coverage. Which is contrary to what I have been led to believe in the past. I don't know the girls names most of the time I'm viewing, as in most cases it's not the babe scheduled it seems. I asked the question as on last nights viewing the babe, who I took to be the main event, was dressed in a black outfit covered with a further yellow bikini. She remained for most of the show dressed in that outfit. When she did eventually take the yellow set off I thought it strange that she felt the need to cover herself in the pussy region with hand thongs, still wearing the black outfit. After a short break, she did eventually go nude, but didn't really bother too much when changing positions to avoid oops moments. To enlighten more on my question, is this still tv. After that babe had finished, it went to a babe dressed in a whitish outfit. after taking her top off a lot of the time she was sucking on a cock shaped lolly simulating a blow job. Eventually, she let a load of "spunk" dribble out of her mouth and let it run all over her body. Shortly afterwards she got naked and then it really began. She was violently rubbing her pussy in full view of the camera, relatively close up. The lower part of her pussy was visible, as well as her arsehole. She then changed her hand position to underneath her arse, so her hand came up to her pussy, where her finger was rubbing her pussy hole. This allowed us to see her clit piercings. As the tv show is advertised as being from I believe 9pm - 6am would this have been shown on public broadcast. Even though it still maintained it was live tv I realise after the first viewing it was repeating her show over again and again, presumably to the end. Would this have been like our adverts on Babestation?

I don't know the exact times this channel is shown on tv but if it's the same as the stream, it usually starts at 9 or 10pm UK time, and usually finishes between 4 and 5am Uk (5 - 6 cest).
When the show is live you can see the babe's name(s) underneath the on screen graphics.
Last night Vicky was the only babe and was the one in the yellow bikini with black underneath. When she finished they showed an old show as an advert on loop for the rest of the night. You can tell it's not live because of the lack of a babe name. Sometimes these ads are more explicit than the main live show and are in higher definition.
I can only assume these ads are broadcast all night on tv.
If this is not the case I'm sure someone else here with more knowledge will put me right.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 22:51 by steviebaby.)
Yesterday 22:50
steviebaby Online
Posting Machine

(27-05-2024 13:48 )jorrell Wrote:  Thursday - Charlene/Joy

I think it's Edita on Thursday not Charlene. Maybe worth watching or recording, they have been known to produce the odd good show although both have been tamed down a bit lately.
For some reason they only seem to appear together lately and usually from home.
Yesterday 22:54